Monday, February 24, 2014
I'd like to further celebrate those amazing 10 Gold medals they won for us by doing a great GOLD themed giveaway!!
For every $100 in product you order through my SU online store, you can chose ANY TWO of the following GOLD products:
- Brushed Gold cardstock
- Gold Fancy Fold Designer vellum
- Gold (and silver) Ultrafine glitters
- Gold (and silver) foil papers
- Gold Metallic Inkpad
- Gold Sequin trim
Don't forget that our great SALE-A-BRATION event is still going on, with free product for every $60 in product purchased. This is DOUBLE-DIPPING, FOLKS!! :)
Please note, this offer is valid only through me and will be available until Sunday March 9th so be sure to hurray!
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Everyone loves a good deal; and what better deal could there be than Stampin’ Up! products at up to 80% off? Check out this amazing opportunity and place your order before it is too late; the products are only available while supplies last. This sale begins December 10!
Be sure to also check out other great sections such as the Weekly Deals, New Arrivals, Valentines Products and the Holiday Mini Catalogue while you shop. Remember, Stampin' Up! ships UPS direct to your door :)
Monday, July 29, 2013
I hope you are all enjoying the loveliest summer ever.
To make it even nicer, why not enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all your stamping goodies by ordering through my Stampin' Up! store?
All Canadian orders over $50 will qualify for this special being offered only through me. To participate, simply place your order online, then email me your choice of how you'd like your shipping charges reimbursed. (FYI, Paypal or instant bank e-transfers are fastest and best).
That's it! Just shop and save...and UPS will deliver the order to your door. No shipping charges, no brokerage fees, no customs clearances charges. You can't beat that!
Monday, April 08, 2013
Go to the Online Store and enjoy FREE SHIPPING!
Wednesday, February 06, 2013
From now through April 30, you can purchase the exclusive Sent with Love Stamp Set or Sent with Love Designer Series Paper - or bundled together with Calypso Coral twine for a special 20 percent discount!
In addition, you may purchase the Sent with Love Digital Kit (item 132914; $12.50). Please note that the digital kit is not included in the bundle.
Use the Sent with Love product suite to make an array of travel-themed projects; it's sure to be a hit!
Monday, February 04, 2013
As part of Stampin' Up!'s 25-year anniversary celebration, they are bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release - one set per month - during 2013.
Even better, along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image! Check back here every month to download a flyer for a new Best of stamp set....
And what else would you expect from a February set than images that will help you make that perfect Valentine? Share the love with the Best of Love set!
(Note: Clear-Mount Blocks B, C, and D needed for this set. Heart Block D; Read my Lips Block B; Olive You Block B; Love You Much Block B; Love You Block C; Love Block D)
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $17.95
- While they are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- A new flyer will be released every month for each new Best of set.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
Saturday, February 02, 2013
There are some truly remarkable stamp sets, papers and accessories to tickle anyone's fancy, so be sure to take a look at the catalogue offerings either in .PDF format or else through my Online Store.
You'll find that ordering our coordinated products in bundles will help save you $$!
- Oh, Hello Bundle (p. 4)
- Hearts a Flutter Bundle (p. 11)
- Secret Garden Bundle (p. 17)
- Sweet Threads Bundle (p. 22)
- Boutique Boxes Bundle (p. 25)
- Flower Fair Bundle (p. 31)
- All Dressed Up Bundle (p. 32)
- Tea for Two
- Digital Collection Disc (p. 5, 35)
- Sunshine & Sprinkles
- Digital Collection Disc (p. 30, 35)
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Shopaholics unite! For every $60 you spend, you’ll get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product - there are nearly 20 to choose from!! Visit my Online Store to start shopping.
BONUS: For a minimum $200 CAN order, you’ll also get a FREE pack of Silver Glimmer Paper (silver paper for Stampin’ Up!’s silver anniversary!) on top of the SAB freebies and Hostess rewards.
CLICK HERE to see the Sale-A-Bration catalogue....
Plus, when you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll get 25% more products for FREE in your Starter Kit. Join Now to take advantage of this limited-time offer. Sale-A-Bration is one of the most exciting times of the year at Stampin’ Up!
Don’t wait—take advantage of these fantastic offers today.
Friday, December 14, 2012
Stampin' Up! has added fabulous new items to their radically discounted Clearance Rack!
Be sure to go and shop your heart out and grab all the great goodies you can :)
Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Labels: Video tutorial
Friday, November 30, 2012
Please note, the cutting and scoring blade refills will be available early in December.
Features of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.
Monday, November 26, 2012
If the answer is YES, then you want to take advantage of my fabulous BIG SHOT special, available through me now through Dec 17, 2012.
Order your Big Shot through me and pay only $99 (+ shipping & taxes), rather than the regular price of $122.95!
FREE SHIPPING OFFER: If you are willing to come pick up your order from me (either Don Mills/Eglinton or Danforth/Victoria Park), I'll throw in FREE SHIPPING as well (save 10% extra this way).
Please note that this offer is NOT available online through Stampin' Up! but is instead an exclusive offer from myself - please email me to take advantage of this special price.
Monday, October 29, 2012
This means all stamps in our current catalogues including: Background stamps, Personalized name stamps, Cookie press stamps and Single-image stamps!
This DOES NOT include: Hostess sets, Bundled stamp sets or Digital stamp brush sets.
Also, take advantage of the new single clear-mount stamps being offered. These won’t be sent to you in our typical cases or packaging; they’ll be packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
So go order online and take advantage of all the savings!!
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Hello Blog Readers and Stamping Enthusiasts!
While I am away in beautiful Savannah, GA and Hilton Head, SC as part of Stampin' Up!'s Getaway Trip, I am offering FREE SHIPPING!
All Canadian orders of $60 or more will qualify for this awesome special, and will ship straight to your address by UPS!
online through my store -- this is a special thank you to my amazing customers that have supported me these long 10 years.
Please note that this offer is valid for standard shipping only, not the expedited option. Shipping charges incurred through SU's online store will be reimbursed to you by either Paypal or electronic bank deposit -- your choice.
Monday, September 24, 2012