Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Here's the completed card (courtesy of Cheryl, this one is hers)
1. Fold Rose Red cardstock in half to create base.
2. Take cotton ball and pinch it with a clothes-peg. Add Isoproyl Alcohol (not enough to soak through) and then add drops of each re-inker to centre of ball, beside each other. For this card, we used Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Copper metallic.
3. Gently pounce and coat glossy white cardstock piece until completely covered, twisting and turning as you go to mix colours. Allow to dry, set with hairspray and then adhere to card.
4. On Whisper White square, stamp flower from "Mixed Bouquet" in VersaMark ink and emboss with Gold Glory EP.
5. Sponge colour along edges and adhere to Rose Red square. Use 1/16” hole punch to add holes for gold brads. Use AquaPainter & Watercolour Crayons to colour in.
6. On scrap piece of Barely Banana, stamp your choice of words with Rose Red ink. Use key tag punch to punch out, carefully checking that words will fit along curved edge. Sponge sides and tuck in between White & Rose layers. Mount on card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here she is again... probaby mad that I singled her out to take her picture (but hey! I had just found the cable and was all excited!)
Tomorrow I'll share with you the 2nd re-inker card we made, using one of the "Baby wipe" techniques! It was slightly messy to muck about with, but the cards turned out great and it was fun to see how different all of them are.
Oh yes -- and on Friday I'll share the carrot jelly bean box we made too, as well as uploading the .pdf document of the template so you can make them at home too :)
If you would like more info on my stampers Clubs, please visit my Stampin' Up! website.