Thursday, May 08, 2008
Makes a perfect gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparent’s day, another friend or family member… or just for yourself! The original design and beautiful layouts are the perfect place to preserve your family’s memories!
In this class you will make:
A 5” x 7 ½” mini scrapbook album created with Stampin’ Up!’s Home Again Simply Scrappin’ Kit (page 175), the Book Basics chipboard and a variety of Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating accessories and punches. With 10 page layouts, you'll have plenty of space to highlight your family's memories!
Date: Friday May 23
Time: choose from 3 different times: 1pm, 4pm, 7pm
Cost: $34.95 per person, includes all materials and instructions
Location: Caroline's Studio - 2243 Danforth Ave (1 light east of Woodbine)
Please email me to sign up for this class!
• Ink: Chocolate Chip & River Rock Classic ink, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker
• Paper: Whisper White CS, Home Again SS Kit
• Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, Vintage Brads, Jumbo Antique Brass Eyelets
• Punches: Tab punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, 1/16" handheld punch, tag corner
• Other tools & accessories: Crop-a-Dile, embossing buddy