Saturday, July 05, 2008
My stamping share for you today will be the 3 cards that were made at today's free "Fresh Cuts" card class.
I'm going to be awfully sad when the 2007/8 In Color's retire, because I sure use those colours ALL the time, especially the pairings of Soft Sky with Wild Wasabi, and with Blue Bayou.
It's a good thing that the new ones coming up are so faboo, and I'm looking forward to sharing those with you later. But in the meantime, be sure to nab some extra cardstock, ribbon and re-inkers of your favourites now because they'll soon be going bye-bye.
I've been tagged by Lee!! So... now I'm supposed to tell you 7 random and/or weird things about me, link to 7 other people and then leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.
I'm picking a romance/love theme to them to make it more interesting:
1. Both my husband and I were born in Montreal and moved to Toronto at one year of age. We lived about 10 minutes away from each other for years!
2. My mom actually tried to set me up on a date with Brent back when I was 16 -- she was friendly with his mom & they thought it would be "fun" to get their 2 kids together. Neither of us ever remembered meeting yet we managed to find each other (independently of them) when I was 24, as we each had apartments on the same street.
3. A week after we started dating, I told her that this was the man I was going to marry.
4. 4 years and one child later, my husband proposed to me in our minivan - 2 days before Valentine's Day!
5. Of course I stamped my wedding invitations.
6. We got married on Halloween!
7. My favourite most romantic city in the whole wide world is Venice, and I'm dying to take my husband there with me one day.
Here are the people I am linking to:
Happy stamping this weekend!
I love your spin on it! Cute picture and quite a story.
Hope to see you at convention....save me a swp!