Saturday, November 01, 2008
It's coming -- November's newsletter will be released on Tuesday November 4th so watch your inboxes!
The November issue will include:
- brand new stamping projects with instructions
- info on the upcoming Rub-On's special
- the new Country Living promotion
- My exclusive holiday card kits
- info on my adhesive bulk buy special (SNAIL refills for $3.99!)
- upcoming Marker Club
- a great Winter Holidays card contest (and the winner of last months!)
- and more!
Until then, check out this cute basket that uses the Season of Cheer Rub-Ons and the new Winter Post set from the Holiday Mini catalogue.
You can create this festive basket in no time with our new Sizzix Big Shot and fill it with something special for your friends or neighbours.
Full list of Stampin' Up! supplies listed here.
PS. . . Don't forget that Daylight Saving Times ends tomorrow. . . so you'll want to move your clock back a hour before you got to bed.