Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy almost New Years, everyone!
Many of us use this time of the year for reflection, for looking back at the previous 12 months as well as looking forward. Since I'm not at the studio during this Christmas break and have no new artwork to show you, I thought I'd share my 10 stamping-related "thank you's" instead. So here they are, in no particular order!
1) My new studio. I do so love having a wonderful space to work with and share with my class/Club attendees. While it's smaller then the old place in terms of classroom space, I just love it to bits.
2) My fellow demonstrators: Whether its my amazing "Canadians, INK!" team members or all the fabulous demo friends I've made over the years, I am in awe of your talent, your generosity of spirit and overall fabulousness. THANK YOU!
3) My customers! Awwww, you guys just rock. That's all I can say, plus how blessed I am to count you among my friends. Mwwwaaaa XOXO
4) Baroque Motifs/Lovely As a Tree. Don't know what I would do with out these two sets -- they rank as my top 2 stamp sets EVER.
5) My Big Shot! I had completely resisted getting into any die-cutting machines for years now, but when SU partnered with Sizzix I knew it was time. OMG -- how did I ever live with out (and my Top Note die) before? I can't wait to see what new and exciting dies will come out in 2009.
6) Cheryl: I know I joke about her being my Stampin' Slave and all, but I would have just lost my mind this past year without her help during the sticky times. I'm still in denial about her moving to Kingston this year....
7) SU's 48 Colour system + the new In Colors: I'm kind of hopeless when it comes to colour matching, so I love that SU has done the hard work for me. Helps me look much smarter and more artistically brilliant than I really am.
8) My family. This *is* stamping-related, because they work so hard with me to help me build my business the way I've dreamed of. From Brent's tireless support (plus helping at the shows and even stepping in to faciliate a Stampers Club night when I was sick) to my two wonderful children who keep encouraging me to work towards THEIR next cruise (hahahaha) -- they're the best.
9) My Blog readers, you didn't think I'd forget you, did you?? You make sharing my passion for stamping so much fun, and I love reading your comments!
10) Stampin' Up! I couldn't dream up a better company to work along side. My life had completely changed for the better in the past 6.5 years, and I'm so happy to be affiliated with this industry leader.
oh, and let's not forget
11) My Keurig machine. Yeah yeah, it's not really stamping related so I'm making it an honourary #11, since it brings us all such happiness :)
Just wait until you guys try my new flavours from Van Houtte: Creme Brulée, Creme Caramel, Pecan Praline and Spicy Mayan Chocolate - LOL!
Love you like a sister!