Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Ohhh... I just LOVE giving away free stuff, and today is no exception!
I'm giving away 10 special Designer Paper Samplers and Ribbon samplers, one pair each to the first 10 people who buy their Starter Kits with me!
The paper sampler contains a 3" x 3" sample of each Designer Series paper design available in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue.
The ribbon sampler contains a 6" piece of every ribbon featured in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue, including our Ribbon Originals. It comes with a handy silver storage ring and a fun silver Stampin' Up! charm to make this business tool both functional and stylish!
NEITHER of these great samplers are available to the general public, but are my gift to you for joining my "Canadians, INK!" team... and with the 2 new Starter Kit specials, it's perfect timing!
From July 15 until August 31, Stampin' Up! is offering a Mini Starter kit for only $105.
This amazingly low-cost kit includes one stamp set valued at $38.95, 6 In Colour classic ink pads, one pack of Whisper White cardstock and one pack of In Colour assorted cardstock - or substitute with your choices at equal value, PLUS all your business supplies!
Want more "Bang for your Buck"?
The Standard Starter Kit is still the best values around with lots of products at a great discount. It includes 5 stamp sets, 1 Stampin' Around wheel plus handle & ink cartridge, 5 classic ink pads, 1 Versamark pad, SNAIL adhesive, 3 packs of cardstock, blender pens, Stampin' Pastels, Stampin' Scrub & Mist and 1 Décor Elements item plus applicator, PLUS all your business supplies! Until the end of August, you will also receive a bonus bundle of In Color products (6 ink pads and assorted 8-1/2" x 11" card stock) worth an additional $58.20!
Here are some words from a few of my downline, about being part of the "Canadians, INK!" team:
- - "Caroline Lebel has supported me both professionally and personally to achieve my own goals as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I was lucky enough to attend a convention with her as well as join her on an incentive trip to Bermuda. Becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and being part of Canadians Ink has been one of the best choices I've made. I have the privledge of calling her my friend and my upline." - Dina Anker
- "Choosing Caro as my upline is one of the best decisions I could have made. She is a wonderful support & great leader. Her ideas are always innovative & encourages her team to be the best they can be!" - Christyne Richardson
- "Being part of Caroline's Canadian's Ink Team means never having to struggle for ideas or advice. Her success and hard work are an inspiration and she is always generous with her time and supportive words." - Carolynn French
- "it is inspiring having an upline who runs such a sucessful business and who is so accomplished as a demo. She is wealth of information and guidance." - Blair Moch
- "Caroline is a wonderful mentor. She is enthusiastic, has amazing ideas, always available to listen and to answer questions. I am learning so much from her and she is the reason that I am a demonstrator. Caro, you are the best!" - Dianne Haist
Ahhh, thanks for the sweet words, gals! You all make me smile :)
If you have questions about the Starter Kit options and the advantages of the Stampin' Up! opportunity, please contact me, I can share details and my experiences with you. I would love to have you as part of my team!
The only thing that bothers me is that in the States you can join for $85.00 US which translates to $94.something CAD. Not fair! SU needs to get with the program and offer us a fair exchange for our dollar!
Unfortunately it’s more expensive to do business in Canada then just in the US… they need to re-do all our catalogues, websites, promotional stuff, translate French stuff plus have a Canadian Head office in Calgary. So the reality is we’ll never have our products or promotions be on par with the US dollar – there are just too many variables and fluctuations in costs to make it feasible!
That said, the $105 deal is pretty stinking awesome and I think anyone who’s ever thought about joining would be crazy not to do it now – LOL!