Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Private classes are available for you to host either in the comfort of your home or better yet, arrange a proper ”Girls Night Out” and come to my studio in the east-end of Toronto... where I do the clean-up instead.
5 EASY STEPS ON HOW TO PLAN YOUR PRIVATE CLASS:
1. Pick a date! Contact me to find a day that works best for us both – afternoons and evenings are usually available. (View my events calendar to see when I’m already booked)
2. Pick a price! Make 2-3 cards = FREE; Make 5 cards or a scrapbooking project = $5 per person (cost waived with a $30 order that day)
3. Pick a theme! Choose from “Thank You’s”, “Birthday” or “Holidays”.
4. Pick your friends! Your private class is best suited for about 6 people, so you and 5 friends – no children, please. If you have more friends who want to “play”, we’ll just schedule a second date for you.
5. Pick a snack! Don’t worry too much about overloading on food for your class – a simple snack of baked goods or chocolate usually works!
A FEW BENEFITS FOR HOSTING:
1. Everyone will have so much FUN, your friends will think you’re the greatest.
2. Learn new techniques and impress those around you with your “stamping expertise”.
3. You can earn FREE stamping goodies! If people at your class place orders that reach $200, you also get the hostess benefits for the event (a minimum of $20 worth of free merchandise and a Level 1 Hostess stamp set).
So, sound like fun? Contact me today to book YOUR private class!