Thursday, September 03, 2009
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad (115655)
Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad (101778) & Stampin' Write marker (100063)
In Color Stampin' Write Markers (116329)
Circles: 1/2" (104390), 3/4" (107217), 1" (109046), 1 1/4" (104403)
Modern label (116630)
Curly Label (112208)
Scallop Edge (112091)
Bone Folder (102300)
Fiskars Trimmer or other large-scale scoring tool
Paper Snips (103579) /Scissors
Stampin' Scrub & Mist
Mat Pack (105826) and paper piercing tool (116631)
SNAIL or your favourite adhesive for paper use
Sticky Strip (104294)
Mini Glue Dots (103683)
NAME BADGE CONTEST
Pull out your stampin' supplies and get inspired to create your own custom name badge to wear at the 'Palooza. There will be special judges going around to see what you've made, and at the end of the day they will award prizes to the top 3 winners!
FRIDAY NIGHT DEMOS EVENT
Come and join us on Friday October 2nd for an exclusive evening of stamping business motivation with presentations from both myself and our Keynote Presenter, Ms. LINDA HANSEN! Details HERE
2 GREAT CHARITIES!
Stamping together is going to be great FUN, but let's also take a quick moment to see how we can help others, by doing what we love! We'll have 2 community service requests in place that I would greatly appreciate any help with:
1) We'll be accepting stamped FULL cards for donation to the Toronto Ronald McDonald House; envelopes & Cdn postage also accepted!
2) With Canadian Thanksgiving just the week after our event, why not drop off some non-perishable food items to be donated to the "Daily Bread" food bank? We'll be registering as an official Food Drive and then dropping everything off at our local firehall.
* Stampin' Up! Cardstock samplers are now available for purchase, only $10 each!
* If you are coming from out of town, you can reserve hotel rooms at a discounted rate. Click HERE for more info!
* Stampin' Totes are here and available for purchase! Early-bird pricing is $17, $20 at the door -- while supplies last.