Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Plan to come to our Spring Stampin' Palooza and enjoy a fun-filled all day extravaganza event where you'll learn new techniques and make projects to take home!
Early bird ticket prices will be available ONLY until March 15, 2010, and then the prices go up - so get yours now!
- *NEW* Our featured presenter is the one & only Ronda Wade from Laingsburg, MI! This top-ranked US demonstrator has been with Stampin' Up! almost 9 years, has been in the top 10 for 8 of those, and #1 for 3! Demonstrators, there is also a Friday night Business meeting with Ronda that you WON'T want to miss!
- You'll get a brand new stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Summer Occasions Mini Catalogue (TBA early-April). *NEW* Demonstrators can select a special ticket option that does not include the stamp set so that you can order it yourself!
- Fantastic Make & Takes: We will have 6 projects for you to make.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon ice cream sundae bar and beverages will be provided for you. I promise you won't go hungry!
- A goody bag at the door with everything you'll need to make the day a success including pen, notepad, photos & instructions for your make and takes AND a few other surprises thrown in!
- WOW & Technique demonstrations: We've got some great things to show you and you'll get to see them up close & personal and ask any questions.
- A six-week Stampin' Palooza ONLINE subscription with bonus projects, video, etc!
- SIZZIX BIG SHOT MACHINE GIVEAWAY: If you love cardmaking and scrapbooking, learn more about this fabulous die-cutting machine. One lucky person will win one for themselves!
- Cardfront Swapping (optional). You can get some great new ideas by participating in this cardfront swaps with other attendees.
- HUNDREDS of dollars in stamping-related prizes!
- Access to our sale table which will include retired stamping products and card kits.
- A FABULOUS DAY OUT with other crafters, doing what you love and having FUN!
More information can be found here: http://spring2010palooza.eventbrite.com/
Labels: Stampin' Palooza