Friday, September 03, 2010
It's time for another STAMPIN' PALOOZA event!
Come join us in Toronto on Saturday October 2nd for a fun-filled day where you'll stamp all day, learn new techniques and make 10 fabulous holiday themed projects to take home.
Great food, stamping fun with friends, prizes, demonstrations, goody bags & more are all included in your registration fee. Please note, attendance is limited to 60 people so register soon :)
- You'll get a brand new 9 piece stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalogue called "A Cute Christmas". Demonstrators can even select a special ticket option that does not include the stamp set, so that they can order it themselves.
- 10 Fantastic Make & Takes: We will have 10 holiday themed projects for you to make, including a christmas clock, holiday planner, fabric covered candy gift jar, cards, tags and more! (see supply list here)
- Continental breakfast, lunch, ice cream sundae bar and beverages will be provided for you. I promise you won't go hungry!
- A goody bag at the door with everything you'll need to make the day a success including pen, notepad, photos & instructions for your make & takes AND a few other surprises thrown in!
- WOW & Technique demonstrations: We've got some great presenters with neat things to show you, and you'll get to see them up close & personal and ask any questions you might have.
- SIZZIX BIG SHOT MACHINE GIVEAWAY: If you love cardmaking and scrapbooking, learn more about this fabulous die-cutting machine. One lucky person will win one for themselves!
- Cardfront Swapping (optional). You can get some great new ideas by participating in this cardfront swaps with other attendees.
- HUNDREDS of dollars in stamping-related prizes!
- Access to our sale table which will include retired stamping products and card kits.
- A FABULOUS DAY OUT with other crafters, doing what you love and having FUN!
Early Bird tickets and more information can be found here:
Labels: Stampin Palooza Holiday Blitz