Monday, September 06, 2010
(Don't forget that today is Monday, and my weekly stamping newsletter goes out
-- this week's project are cool sunflowers! Click here to subscribe...)
There's a lot of fun stamping going on this week at the studio, and I hope that some of you will be joining in on it:
Wednesday (6-9pm), Thursday (6-9pm) and Friday (1-9pm) are all my Open Stamping Nights, where anyone can come to stamp with us, not just the Stampers Club gals.
We'll be making 3 different projects on these days:
- a gorgeous Lovely As a Tree card featuring the Dryer Sheet technique
- a French Foliage card using masking & sponging and
- crazy adorable "bug" critters favours using the Sweet Treat cups.
You're welcome to RSVP for any of these 3 dates... cost of the class is FREE with a $25 order placed that night, and don't forget my free shipping special is on right now too!
I'm still accepting sign-ups for another Stampers Club group, so if you want to join up and receive FREE hostess merchandise and sets plus have a super time with other stampers, this could be great fun! Contact me for deets....
Saturday's 1pm class is my monthly Big Shot class where we'll be using my favourite die-cutting machine to make lots of cool projects:
- one using the new Candy Wrapper die
- making an adorable baby bib card using the Scallop Circle die
- a Halloween card using the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing folder
- and one more bonus project.
Last but not least, our monthly Canadians, INK! Team Gathering is on Saturday evening at 7pm. This is a chance for our peeps to get together, share new techniques, stamp some fun projects and enjoy our time together.
Be sure to RSVP if you are in Toronto and would like to know more about the fun demonstrators have.