Monday, March 07, 2011
Enjoy a fun-filled day with fellow papercrafters where you'll learn new techniques and make projects to take home.
Continental breakfast, lunch, an afternoon ice cream sundae bar, stamping, prizes, demos, goody bags & more are all included!
- You'll get a brand new 6 piece stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue called "Happy Greetings". Demonstrators can even select a special ticket option that does not include the stamp set so that they can order it themselves!
- Fantastic Make & Takes: We will have 10 fabulous projects for you to make based on the stamp set and the new vibrant "Beyond The Garden" Designer paper. Your projects will include 6 cards and 4 3-D- projects such as a Top Note Die mini-scrapbook, a "dresser set" using the Matchbox die , a mini-purse to hold all your new cards and even a decorated note-pad case with handy inner pockets!
- Continental breakfast, lunch, ice cream sundae bar and beverages will be provided for you. I promise you won't go hungry!
- A goody bag at the door with everything you'll need to make the day a success including all your Make & Take materials, pen, photos & instructions for your make and takes AND a few other surprises thrown in throughout the day!
- WOW & Technique demonstrations: We've got some great things to show you and you'll get to see them up close & personal and ask any questions. For example, learn a variety of different ways to use the new Stampin' Up! Petal Cone die plus see demos on how to use the new Triple Layer Punches!
- SIZZIX BIG SHOT MACHINE GIVEAWAY: If you love cardmaking and scrapbooking, learn more about this fabulous die-cutting machine. One lucky person will win one for themselves!
- Cardfront Swapping (optional). You can get some great new ideas by participating in this cardfront swaps with other attendees.
- HUNDREDS of dollars in stamping-related prizes!
- Access to our sale table which will include retired stamping products and card kits.
- A FABULOUS DAY OUT with other crafters, doing what you love and having FUN!
Labels: Spring 'Palooza 2011